Overhead Crane Service in Marion County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Marion County, MO. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Marion County, MO, such as:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to get started on a quote, please contact us or call us at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is vital to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays up-to-date with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our technicians are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Marion County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a stable crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Marion County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, update, replace, correct, or adjust any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your time saves the costs and hassle of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your overhead crane system, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to update or repair your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Marion County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Marion County, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at every level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Marion County, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Marion County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Marion County, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.