Overhead Crane Service in Vernon County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Vernon County, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Vernon County, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to get started on a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Services Providers
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continuing education is important to us as it ensures that our staff stays up-to-date with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Vernon County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and preventing them. Having a solid overhead structure installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Vernon County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, update, replace, correct, or adjust any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs according to your schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you call us to repair and update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Vernon County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Vernon County, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Vernon County, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Vernon County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Vernon County, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.