Overhead Crane Service in Jefferson City, MO
Overhead crane service company in Jefferson City, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Jefferson City, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to get started on a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is important to our organization as it ensures that everyone stays current with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Jefferson City, MO
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can create a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a solid crane installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Jefferson City, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you utilize our team to repair and update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Jefferson City, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Jefferson City, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Jefferson City, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Jefferson City, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Jefferson City, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.