Overhead Crane Service in Bonne Terre, MO
Overhead crane service company in Bonne Terre, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Bonne Terre, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to get started on a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call us at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continued education is important to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our technicians are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Bonne Terre, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and avoiding them. Having a secure overhead structure installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Bonne Terre, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate repairs according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Bonne Terre, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Bonne Terre, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line parts that are proven to deliver at every level of shipping and manufacturing, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Bonne Terre, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Bonne Terre, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Bonne Terre, MO, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.