Overhead Crane Service in Lincoln County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Lincoln County, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Lincoln County, MO, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continuing education is vital to us as it ensures that everyone stays up-to-date with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our technicians are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Lincoln County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can create a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a stable overhead structure installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Lincoln County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, update, replace, correct, or adjust any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs according to your schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to repair and update your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Lincoln County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Lincoln County, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Lincoln County, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Lincoln County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Lincoln County, MO, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.