Overhead Crane Service in Madison County, IL
Overhead crane service company in Madison County, IL. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Madison County, IL, including:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call us at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is vital to us as it ensures that everyone stays up-to-date with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. All of our technicians are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Madison County, IL
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a stable overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Madison County, IL
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you call us to update or repair your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Madison County, IL
As an OEM of crane equipment in Madison County, IL, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer top-of-the-line parts that are proven to deliver at any level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Madison County, IL
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Madison County, IL | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Madison County, IL, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.