Overhead Crane Service in Mt. Vernon, IL
Overhead crane service company in Mt. Vernon, IL. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Mt. Vernon, IL, such as:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to get started on a quote, please contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continuing education is important to us as it ensures that everyone stays up-to-date with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Mt. Vernon, IL
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, Engineered Lifting Systems can create a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a secure crane installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Mt. Vernon, IL
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Mt. Vernon, IL
As an OEM of crane equipment in Mt. Vernon, IL, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Mt. Vernon, IL
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes drive components, brakes, limits and limit operation, wire ropes, and mechanical couplings.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Mt. Vernon, IL | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Mt. Vernon, IL, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.