Overhead Crane Service in Pettis County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Pettis County, MO. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Pettis County, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is important to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. All of our servicemen are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Pettis County, MO
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and avoiding them. Having a stable crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Pettis County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your overhead crane system, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to repair and update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Pettis County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Pettis County, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Pettis County, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Pettis County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Pettis County, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.