Overhead Crane Service in Columbia, IL
Overhead crane service company in Columbia, IL. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Columbia, IL, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Services Providers
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continued education is beneficial to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays up-to-date with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Columbia, IL
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a solid overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Columbia, IL
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, update, replace, correct, or adjust any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your time saves the costs and hassle of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to repair and update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Columbia, IL
As an OEM of crane equipment in Columbia, IL, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Columbia, IL
Crane systems are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you need to have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Columbia, IL | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Columbia, IL, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.