Overhead Crane Service in Potosi, MO
Overhead crane service company in Potosi, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Potosi, MO, such as:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, please contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is vital to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Potosi, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and preventing them. Having a secure crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Potosi, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the hassle and costs of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to update or repair your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Potosi, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Potosi, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Potosi, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes drive components, brakes, limits and limit operation, wire ropes, and mechanical couplings.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Potosi, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Potosi, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.