Overhead Crane Service in Belleville, IL
Overhead crane service company in Belleville, IL. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Belleville, IL, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to get started on a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is beneficial to our organization as it ensures that everyone stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Belleville, IL
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, our engineers can create a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and avoiding them. Having a secure overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Belleville, IL
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate repairs according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the costs and hassle of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your equipment, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Belleville, IL
As an OEM of crane equipment in Belleville, IL, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Belleville, IL
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you need to have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Belleville, IL | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Belleville, IL, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.