Overhead Crane Service in Perry County, IL
Overhead crane service company in Perry County, IL. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Perry County, IL, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continued education is beneficial to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Perry County, IL
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a solid overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Perry County, IL
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your equipment, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Perry County, IL
As an OEM of crane equipment in Perry County, IL, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Perry County, IL
Crane systems are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you need to have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Perry County, IL | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Perry County, IL, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.