JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
- Ideally suited for working in hazardous areas (explosion protection)
- Insensitive to humidity dust and temperatures from -20 °C up to +70 °C
- Low headroom, compact design
- Favorable air consumption
- Worldwide service
- Starting safe vane motor is low maintenance
- Disc brake holds the load safely in any position even in case of air interruption
- All gear components made of tempered or hardened high-grade steels
- Anti-climb and anti-drop devices
- Lateral guiding plates
- Control unit with emergency shut-off valve
- Increased spark protection
- Rack and pinion drive
- Overload protection
- Two speed trolleys
- Filter silencer
Our hoist and trolley systems can be designed to your special application in our standard program. Special versions are our specialty as you can see from the two following examples:
Special Monorail Hoist Application
Our lube free and hazardous environment features make Neuhaus hoists ideal for bulk bag and super sack handling.
75 ton monorail hoist (left) and 80 ton hoist with rotating bottom block
Hydraulic Monorail Hoists
Lifting Capacities from 20 to 100 Tons
JDN Hydraulic Hoists and Hydraulic Monorail Hoists are available with lifting and carrying capacities up to 100 tons with operating pressures of 100 bar up to 180 bar. Pressure fluids: Oil or HFC.
Our Hydraulic hoists can be deployed as an alternative to air driven units in all places where hydraulic lines, central hydraulic systems or hydraulic aggregates are existent.
- Suited for applications in explosion-proof or hazardous areas
- Infinite speed control of lifting, lowering and driving moves
- Super-silent operation
- Encapsulated and robust gear motor
- Integrated overload switch-off
- Only two supply connections at the hoist
- “P” and “T”, leakage oil drained internally
- Controlled load-lowering in case of supply oil failure
For more information about the J. D. Neuhaus monorail hoists, trolleys and our crane modernization services please contact Engineered Lifting today.