Overhead Crane Service in Washington, MO
Overhead crane service company in Washington, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Washington, MO, such as:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to get started on a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is important to our organization as it ensures that everyone stays current with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Washington, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, Engineered Lifting Systems can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a stable crane installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Washington, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to repair and update your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Washington, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Washington, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Washington, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Washington, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Washington, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.