Overhead Crane Service in Madison, IL
Overhead crane service company in Madison, IL. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Madison, IL, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is vital to us as it ensures that our staff stays up-to-date with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Madison, IL
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, Engineered Lifting Systems can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a solid overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Madison, IL
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Madison, IL
As an OEM of crane equipment in Madison, IL, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line parts that are proven to deliver at any level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Madison, IL
Crane systems are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you need to have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Madison, IL | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Madison, IL, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.