Overhead Crane Service in Fenton, MO
Overhead crane service company in Fenton, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Fenton, MO, including:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is beneficial to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Fenton, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can create a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and preventing them. Having a secure overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Fenton, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, update, replace, correct, or adjust any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate repairs according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Fenton, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Fenton, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Fenton, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of your system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Fenton, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Fenton, MO, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.