Overhead Crane Service
Overhead crane service company. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of overhead crane services, including:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to get started on a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Business
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our team is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continued education is important to us as it ensures that everyone stays current with the latest technologies, newest regulations, and code updates.
Our technical training includes Magnetek variable frequency drives, HMI, and PLC-based control systems. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a stable crane installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
From single and double bridge cranes, jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate repairs around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of lost production, squandered man hours, and potentially missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your equipment, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you call us to repair or update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Parts
As an OEM of crane equipment, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection
Overhead crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are examined to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes brakes, wire rope, limits and limit operation, mechanical couplings, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on service, environmental, and the application factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To get started on a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.