Overhead Crane Service in Perry County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Perry County, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Perry County, MO, including:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is important to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Perry County, MO
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, Engineered Lifting Systems can create a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continually meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a solid crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Perry County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you call us to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Perry County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Perry County, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Perry County, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Perry County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Perry County, MO, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.