Overhead Crane Service in Cole County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Cole County, MO. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Cole County, MO, including:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is beneficial to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our servicemen are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Cole County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can create a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a secure overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Cole County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate repairs around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you utilize our team to repair and update your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Cole County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Cole County, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line parts that are proven to deliver at every level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Cole County, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes drive components, brakes, limits and limit operation, wire ropes, and mechanical couplings.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Cole County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Cole County, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.