Overhead Crane Service in Louisiana, MO
Overhead crane service company in Louisiana, MO. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Louisiana, MO, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, please contact us or call us at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continued education is important to us as it ensures that our staff stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Louisiana, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can create a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continually meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a stable overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Louisiana, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance according to your schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – Now more than ever, you need to modernize your crane equipment to avoid potential costly repairs in the future. When you call us to repair and update your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Louisiana, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Louisiana, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Louisiana, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you need to have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Louisiana, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Louisiana, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.