Crane Technician Job Opportunity
Engineered Lifting Systems is seeking a qualified, motivated person to perform overhead crane and hoist maintenance and repair.
The duties of the technician are to perform preventive maintenance, inspections and repairs of overhead electric (and air) traveling cranes and hoists.
Candidate qualifications include:
- Minimum 2 year Industrial Electricity Associate’s degree or job related experience
- Hands on experience with industrial AC/DC motors, motor controls and power distribution
- Self-starter with strong technical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read wiring diagrams
- Great customer relation skills a must
- Willingness to work overtime and be on-call
- Ability to meet the physical requirements for climbing, standing and a strong appreciation of heights
- Have a valued work ethic with attention to detail
- Have a good driving record
Applicants must be living in the immediate St. Louis area. We offer a very nice work environment, company truck, health care, 401K, and more benefits with excellent starting pay for the right person. If you are already employed in our industry and looking to improve, you should contact us.