Overhead Crane Service in Sedalia, MO
Overhead crane service company in Sedalia, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a comprehensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Sedalia, MO, including:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, please contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Services Providers
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is vital to us as it ensures that everyone stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Sedalia, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continually meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and avoiding them. Having a secure crane installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Sedalia, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your time saves the hassle and costs of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to repair and update your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Sedalia, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Sedalia, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Sedalia, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Sedalia, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Sedalia, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.