Overhead Crane Service in Arnold, MO
Overhead crane service company in Arnold, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Arnold, MO, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us or call us at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is important to us as it ensures that everyone stays up-to-date with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. All of our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Arnold, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continually meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and avoiding them. Having a solid crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Arnold, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate repairs around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your time saves the hassle and costs of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to repair and update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Arnold, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Arnold, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at any level of manufacturing and shipping, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Arnold, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you need to have your system looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Arnold, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Arnold, MO, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.