More than 60,000 Telemotive wireless industrial control systems are in use worldwide. Users benefit from increased productivity, enhanced safety and reduced maintenance costs, not to mention on-the-job worker morale and attitude.
Telemotive introduces the new telePendant Remote Radio Control. telePendant is the most durable and flexible transmitter available today, yet it’s half the size of its predecessor! This lightweight, ergonomically designed transmitter gives you maximum functionality at an economical price.
- Rugged, chemically resistant transmitter case
- Traditional pendant-style pushbutton station switches rated for a million plus operations in single-, two- and three-speed designs
- Up to 3 motions with 6 auxiliary functions or 5 motions with 4 auxiliary functions
- Over 200 hours of operation with disposable lithium battery pack (may also be operated with standard AA batteries)
- Easy-to-operate, maintenance-free “pendant style” pushbutton switches save you money and are tested to in excess of one million operations
- Electronically synthesized frequency allows for 29 operating channels. no crystals to break
- Time Multiple Shared feature – 4 systems can share the same channel without interference
- 4-in-1 transmitter design supports multiple cranes via password protected access code
- Compatible with Telemotive’s 10K systems
- Customize output configurations, frequency channels, and security code via a PDA. Programmable in under a minute.
- Universal transmitter design
- Comes standard with an intele Smart receiver
- Made in the USA
Telemotive’s telePilot Remote Radio Control is one of the most functional, technologically-advanced yet durable remote controls on the market today. Weighing in at less than 2 pounds, its sleek ergonomic membrane design fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. This customizable, multi-function system will meet your needs for applications with up to 5 motions and two speeds. The economical tele Pilot system is fully-featured, synthesized and is available with an optional pre-wired transfer switch.
- Order telePilot preprogrammed from the factory to fit your application, or customize it yourself via a PDA and free tele Pilot™ software
- 4-in-1 transmitter design supports multiple cranes via a password protected access code
- Extremely durable extruded aluminum transmitter housing
- Sub-voltage technology provides a much longer operating life
- Over 200 hours of operation with a disposable lithium battery (may also be operated with AA or rechargeable lithium batteries)
- Switches designed with a rated life of over 1 million operations
- Electronically synthesized frequency allows for 29 operating channels. . .no crystals to break
- Special output mapping available to customize your crane configurations
- Compatible with Telemotive’s 9K and 10K receivers
- Made in the USA
10K Modular Series
Telemotive 10K Pre-Engineered Remote Radio Systems can control your heaviest crane or your lightest hoist/monorail system.
The 10KM 12 Series controls up to 7 motors and selectable latch functions.
10KM 12 Applications:
- 12 switchable outputs to control up to 7 motions
- Two (2) selectable latch functions
- 10KM 12-1: One speed, 2, 3, 4 or 5 motors
- 10KM 12-2: One or Two Speed, 2, 3, 4, 5 or 7 Motors.
The 10KM 16/24 Series is the ultimate workhorse, and can control up to 7 motors and 4 auxiliaries.
10KM 16/24 Applications:
- 16/24 Switchable outputs
- (2) Selectable latch functions
- 10KM 16: One, Two or Three Speeds, 2, 3, or 7 Motors
- 10KM 24: One, Two, Three or Five Speeds, 2, 3, 4 or 5 Motors.
10KM 16/24 Features:
- Pendant or Lever Style (Belly Box) Transmitters
- Pendant Optical switch rated at 1 Million operations
- 200 Foot range (typical)
- TMS Digital Transmission (Up to 4 Systems on Same Frequency)
- Non-License FCC Part 15
- Long Battery Life: 160 Hours continuous duty (typical)
10KM SCS the Stepless Control System for Variable Frequency Drives. The only stepless pendant control in the industry.
Telemotive introduces the world’s first truly stepless pendant control for variable frequency drive powered cranes. With Telemotive’s SCS Pendant, the speed of the crane motions is directly proportional to the depression of the switch.
Telemotive has patented switch technology that produces variable voltage for direct input to variable frequency drives. With our true stepless controls, the further the operator depresses the switch, the faster the crane goes. When the operator wants to slow the crane, they simply back off the switch! It’s a “proportional lever control” in a pushbutton switch. And, like Telemotive’s other pushbutton pendant controls, the 1,000,000 operation optical switch will provide years of trouble-free use.
Using Telemotive’s new Stepless Control System, the operator can precisely and safely control the crane for load positioning, with the familiarity of a pendant style control. Stepped and Stepless switches can be combined for cranes requiring both types of functions.
And, stepless and stepped versions of Telemotive’s industry leading 10K Systems are available at the same affordable price! Plus, if your crane is not equipped with high end dual input variable frequency drives (VFD’s), we offer an optional electronic transfer switch for automatic transfer from remote control to wired pendant operation whenever the remote control is turned off.
Telemotive has been providing the material handling industry new, innovative remote control products for increased safety and productivity for 44 years. Our SCS remote control system continues the tradition. Contact us for more information on all of our remote control products and applications.
Take a look at the JLTX “Belly Box” Transmitter for 10KM & 18K Systems.
- Lightweight & Durable
- TMS Signaling
- External battery – Alkaline disposable or NI-MH Rechargeable
- NEMA 4 Enclosure
- Ergonomic Design
- Licensed (Part 90) or Non-Licensed (Part 15) Operation
- Compatible with Series 10KM, Series 18K, and Intelesmart receivers
- Backward Compatible for most existing Telemotive Systems
- Joy-Stick or Lever Controls.
- SIZE: 11.125″ L X .75″ W X 5.625″ H 283MM X 146MM X 143MM
- WEIGHT: 3.5 LBS / 1.6 KG
- CASE: Glass Filled Polyamide – NEMA 4
- RANGE: 200 FT Typical
- ANTENNA: Internal
- BATTERIES: Alkaline Disposable or NI-MH Rechargeable
Please contact Engineered Lifting for assistance with Telemotive controls or other products and services.