Hoist Company – Hoist Parts St. Louis
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
If your St. Louis business is in need of trusted and proven hoist parts and hoist accessories, Engineered Lifting provides high-quality hoist parts in St. Louis. You have to be able to rely on the parts you need, that’s why we only offer the highest quality of hoist parts and accessories. If your team needs reliable and proven hoist parts, Engineered Lifting can meet your needs. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts St. Louis, MO
Your heavy equipment may need to be able to perform several different functions, thats why we provide an expansive selection of hoist parts and equipment to St. Louis industries. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair St. Louis, MO
Our Engineers in St. Louis specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by St. Louis industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – Our team was contracted by the city of St. Louis to design a crane system that could be used to facilitate the repair of the railroad tracks and supports for the length of the bridge. This crane system would need to be able to operate 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for 3-4 years reliably, while operating on a runway with a 1-2% grade, outdoors, and on a less than true runway span.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in St. Louis, crane modernization in St. Louis, or hoist repair in St. Louis, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in St. Louis now.