Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Fenton
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting is the premier provider of trusted and effective hoist parts and hoist accessories for Fenton industries. We only provide industry proven hoist parts to Fenton businesses because the systems and processes that your business uses have to be able to deliver regardless of the situation. We keep an expansive selection of high-quality parts to meet your needs at any time. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Fenton, MO
You may need your hoist to perform more than one operation, thats why we provide an expansive selection of hoist parts and equipment to Fenton industries. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Fenton, MO
Our Engineers in Fenton specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by Fenton industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – In this case study, we engineered a crane system to support the repair on the Eads Bridge. The Crane had to be able to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while also operating on a 1-2% grade during all weathers.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Fenton, crane modernization in Fenton, or hoist repair in Fenton, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Fenton now.