Hoist Company – Hoist Parts O’Fallon
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting provides hoist parts and hoist accessories to O’Fallon industries and businesses that need reliable and effective parts for their hoist. You have to be able to rely on the parts you need, that’s why we only offer the highest quality of hoist parts and accessories. If your team needs reliable and proven hoist parts, Engineered Lifting can meet your needs. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts O’Fallon, MO
Your heavy equipment may need to be able to perform several different functions, thats why we always stock a wide variety of hoist and hoist parts to make sure that we cover any needs you may have. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair O’Fallon, MO
Our Engineers in O’Fallon specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by O’Fallon industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several case studies where our team provided exceptional service –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – In this case study, we engineered a crane system to support the repair on the Eads Bridge. The Crane had to be able to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while also operating on a 1-2% grade during all weathers.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in O’Fallon, crane modernization in O’Fallon, or hoist repair in O’Fallon, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in O’Fallon now.