Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Springfield
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting is the premier provider of trusted and effective hoist parts and hoist accessories for Springfield industries. Your systems and processes demand high-quality parts, and we only provide parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping. We have the parts and accessories that you need for your hoist in Springfield. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Springfield, IL
Your heavy equipment may need to be able to perform several different functions, thats why we always stock a wide variety of hoist and hoist parts to make sure that we cover any needs you may have. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Springfield, IL
Our Engineers in Springfield specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by Springfield industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – In this case study, we engineered a crane system to support the repair on the Eads Bridge. The Crane had to be able to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while also operating on a 1-2% grade during all weathers.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Springfield, crane modernization in Springfield, or hoist repair in Springfield, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Springfield now.