Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Granite City
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting provides hoist parts and hoist accessories to Granite City industries and businesses that need reliable and effective parts for their hoist. Your systems and processes demand high-quality parts, and we only provide parts that are proven to deliver at every level of manufacturing and shipping. We keep an expansive selection of high-quality parts to meet your needs at any time. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Granite City, IL
You may need your hoist to perform more than one operation, and that is why we offer an extensive selection of parts and equipment for Granite City teams. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Granite City, IL
Engineered Lifting Systems has the experience and the knowledge to repair your hoist system back to its full working condition. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by Granite City industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – Our team was contracted by the city of St. Louis to design a crane system that could be used to facilitate the repair of the railroad tracks and supports for the length of the bridge. This crane system would need to be able to operate 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for 3-4 years reliably, while operating on a runway with a 1-2% grade, outdoors, and on a less than true runway span.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Granite City, crane modernization in Granite City, or hoist repair in Granite City, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Granite City now.