Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Farmington
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
If your Farmington business is in need of trusted and proven hoist parts and hoist accessories, Engineered Lifting provides high-quality hoist parts in Farmington. We only provide industry proven hoist parts to Farmington businesses because the systems and processes that your business uses have to be able to deliver regardless of the situation. We keep an expansive selection of high-quality parts to meet your needs at any time. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Farmington, MO
Your heavy equipment may need to be able to perform several different functions, and that is why we offer an extensive selection of parts and equipment for Farmington teams. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Farmington, MO
Our Engineers in Farmington specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our team has tackled a variety of hoist repair projects in Farmington, and regardless of the issues that your hardware is currently facing, we can offer several solutions to your problems. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – Our team was contracted by the city of St. Louis to design a crane system that could be used to facilitate the repair of the railroad tracks and supports for the length of the bridge. This crane system would need to be able to operate 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for 3-4 years reliably, while operating on a runway with a 1-2% grade, outdoors, and on a less than true runway span.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Farmington, crane modernization in Farmington, or hoist repair in Farmington, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Farmington now.