Hoist Company – Hoist Parts St. Charles
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting is the premier provider of trusted and effective hoist parts and hoist accessories for St. Charles industries. We only provide industry proven hoist parts to St. Charles businesses because the systems and processes that your business uses have to be able to deliver regardless of the situation. If your team needs reliable and proven hoist parts, Engineered Lifting can meet your needs. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts St. Charles, MO
Your hoist may need to satisfy a wide variety of uses for your business, and that is why we offer an extensive selection of parts and equipment for St. Charles teams. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair St. Charles, MO
Engineered Lifting Systems has the experience and the knowledge to repair your hoist system back to its full working condition. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by St. Charles industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – In this case study, we engineered a crane system to support the repair on the Eads Bridge. The Crane had to be able to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while also operating on a 1-2% grade during all weathers.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in St. Charles, crane modernization in St. Charles, or hoist repair in St. Charles, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in St. Charles now.