Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Pevely
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting is the premier provider of trusted and effective hoist parts and hoist accessories for Pevely industries. We only provide industry proven hoist parts to Pevely businesses because the systems and processes that your business uses have to be able to deliver regardless of the situation. If your team needs reliable and proven hoist parts, Engineered Lifting can meet your needs. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Pevely, MO
You may need your hoist to perform more than one operation, thats why we provide an expansive selection of hoist parts and equipment to Pevely industries. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Pevely, MO
Our Engineers in Pevely specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by Pevely industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several examples of broken hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – In this case study, we engineered a crane system to support the repair on the Eads Bridge. The Crane had to be able to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while also operating on a 1-2% grade during all weathers.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Pevely, crane modernization in Pevely, or hoist repair in Pevely, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Pevely now.