Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Collinsville
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting is the premier provider of trusted and effective hoist parts and hoist accessories for Collinsville industries. You have to be able to rely on the parts you need, that’s why we only offer the highest quality of hoist parts and accessories. We keep an expansive selection of high-quality parts to meet your needs at any time. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Collinsville, IL
Your hoist may need to satisfy a wide variety of uses for your business, and that is why we offer an extensive selection of parts and equipment for Collinsville teams. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Collinsville, IL
Our Engineers in Collinsville specialize in repairing and modernizing aging hoist equipment. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by Collinsville industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several case studies where our team provided exceptional service –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – Our team was contracted by the city of St. Louis to design a crane system that could be used to facilitate the repair of the railroad tracks and supports for the length of the bridge. This crane system would need to be able to operate 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for 3-4 years reliably, while operating on a runway with a 1-2% grade, outdoors, and on a less than true runway span.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Collinsville, crane modernization in Collinsville, or hoist repair in Collinsville, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Collinsville now.