Hoist Company – Hoist Parts Edwardsville
JDN Monorail Hoists are available with air or hydraulic drive for the offshore industry and where heavy loads in reduced spaces have to be moved. Depending on the application Monorail Hoists can be deployed as Double Lifting Gear: working in parallel as for example in BOP handling systems or working in tandem connected by a coupling rod as for example for handling grinding rollers in the cement industry.
Engineered Lifting provides hoist parts and hoist accessories to Edwardsville industries and businesses that need reliable and effective parts for their hoist. We only provide industry proven hoist parts to Edwardsville businesses because the systems and processes that your business uses have to be able to deliver regardless of the situation. We have the parts and accessories that you need for your hoist in Edwardsville. To get a quote for a part, follow one of the links below, or to speak with our team immediately call 866-756-1200.
Monorail Hoist Parts Edwardsville, IL
Your hoist may need to satisfy a wide variety of uses for your business, thats why we always stock a wide variety of hoist and hoist parts to make sure that we cover any needs you may have. Here are few examples of the parts and equipment we provide:
Hoist Repair Edwardsville, IL
Engineered Lifting Systems has the experience and the knowledge to repair your hoist system back to its full working condition. Our Engineers can manage any level of repair or modernization required by Edwardsville industries, and can offer several solutions or services to fit any need. Here are several case studies where our team provided exceptional service –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – In this case study, we engineered a crane system to support the repair on the Eads Bridge. The Crane had to be able to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week while also operating on a 1-2% grade during all weathers.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about hoist repair in Edwardsville, crane modernization in Edwardsville, or hoist repair in Edwardsville, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our hoist repair engineers in Edwardsville now.