Crane Repair Washington – Hoist Repair Washington
Engineered Lifting Systems provides Crane and Hoist Repair Services in Washington
Your Business and your industry require that your assets be a safe, working order. Due to the costs of a crane/hoists, replacement is not always an option. Engineered Lifting Systems offers affordable and reliable repair services that help manage costs and return old cranes/hoists to a complete working order.
Our Crane Engineers in Washington can repair or retrofit an expansive selection of cranes and hoists, and can often repair/improve your crane to perform better than when it was originally purchased. To learn more about our capabilities, the types of crane repair and hoist repair services we offer, and other services provided by Engineered Lifting Systems, call or contact our team now at 866-756-1200.
Crane Repair Washington, MO – Hoist Repair Washington, MO
Engineered Lifting Systems has the experience and the knowledge to repair your crane or hoist system back to its full working condition. Our team has tackled a variety of crane repair projects in Washington, and regardless of the issues that your hardware is currently facing, we can offer several solutions to your problems. Here are several examples of broken cranes/hoists and Crane/Hoist Builds that we’ve completed or received and repaired to a better than new condition –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – Our team was contracted by the city of St. Louis to design a crane system that could be used to facilitate the repair of the railroad tracks and supports for the length of the bridge. This crane system would need to be able to operate 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for 3-4 years reliably, while operating on a runway with a 1-2% grade, outdoors, and on a less than true runway span.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about crane repair in Washington, crane modernization in Washington, or hoist repair in Washington, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our crane repair engineers in Washington now.
Crane Repair Company Washington – Hoist Repair Company Washington
Our team offers unbeatable value and expertise, that’s why we are the preferred crane repair company in Washington. Not only do we offer crane repairs, we also offer Crane Modernization, Structural Repairs, and Hoist Crane and Parts that can assist in any repair, replacement, or modernization project.
Here is quick look at a before-and-after crane repair project:
Here is another example of our Crane Repair Capabilities:
Crane Repair Washington, MO – Crane Modernization Washington, MO
Regardless of the difficulties of your project, our crane repair services in Washington can be used for your benefit. Call or contact our team now to recieve your quote.