Crane Repair St. Louis – Hoist Repair St. Louis
Engineered Lifting Systems provides Crane and Hoist Repair Services in St. Louis
Industrial cranes and hoists must be in optimal working order to ensure the safety of your employees, and the productivity of your processes. Due to the costs of a crane/hoists, replacement is not always an option. Engineered Lifting Systems specializes in repairing damaged cranes and hoists, and can offer these repair services at a price that is far more affordable than replacing your existing damaged crane.
Our Crane Engineers in St. Louis are capable or modernizing or repairing your crane/hoist to the specifications that you require, and in many cases will return it to a better than new state. To learn more about our capabilities, the types of crane repair and hoist repair services we offer, and other services provided by Engineered Lifting Systems, call or contact our team now at 866-756-1200.
Crane Repair St. Louis, MO – Hoist Repair St. Louis, MO
Engineered Lifting Systems has the experience and the knowledge to repair your crane or hoist system back to its full working condition. Our team has tackled a variety of crane repair projects in St. Louis, and regardless of the issues that your hardware is currently facing, we can offer several solutions to your problems. Here are several case studies where our team provided exceptional service –
- Eads Bridge Crane Systems – Our team was contracted by the city of St. Louis to design a crane system that could be used to facilitate the repair of the railroad tracks and supports for the length of the bridge. This crane system would need to be able to operate 24 hours a day, 7-days a week for 3-4 years reliably, while operating on a runway with a 1-2% grade, outdoors, and on a less than true runway span.
- 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane – This case study outlines the upgrade of an existing 55-ton capacity Class F magnet service overhead crane. Because of the severe service under which the crane operated and the age of the crane, the following major issues were addressed:
- Replace the entire trolley and hoists
- Install complete Magnetek controls with AC Regen control
- Complete new festoon system
For more information about crane repair in St. Louis, crane modernization in St. Louis, or hoist repair in St. Louis, or to learn more about Engineered Lifting Systems capabilities and the types of projects we take on, call or contact our crane repair engineers in St. Louis now.
Crane Repair Company St. Louis – Hoist Repair Company St. Louis
Our knowledge, processes, and attention to detail and service are why Engineered Lifting Systems is the relied upon crane repair company in St. Louis. Not only do we offer crane repairs, we also offer Crane Modernization, Structural Repairs, and Hoist Crane and Parts that can assist in any repair, replacement, or modernization project.
Here is quick look at a before-and-after crane repair project:
Here is another example of our Crane Repair Capabilities:
Crane Repair St. Louis, MO – Crane Modernization St. Louis, MO
Regardless of the difficulties of your project, our crane repair services in St. Louis can be used for your benefit. Call or contact our team now to recieve your quote.