Overhead Crane Service in Vandalia, MO
Overhead crane service company in Vandalia, MO. From design and installation to repairs and modernization, you can rely on Engineered Lifting Systems to provide high-quality crane service at any stage of your system’s life.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Vandalia, MO, such as:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continuing education is beneficial to us as it ensures that everyone stays current with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. All of our servicemen are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Vandalia, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, Engineered Lifting Systems can build a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a secure crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Vandalia, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your time saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your overhead crane system, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to update or repair your system, your crane modernization project goes off without a hitch.
- Overhead Crane Inspection
- Overhead Crane Repair
- Overhead Crane Brakes
- Overhead Crane Service
- Overhead Crane Automation
- Electric Hoists
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Vandalia, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Vandalia, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at every level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Vandalia, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes drive components, brakes, limits and limit operation, wire ropes, and mechanical couplings.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For assistance determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Vandalia, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Vandalia, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.