Overhead Crane Service in Troy, MO
Overhead crane service company in Troy, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide a broad spectrum of overhead crane services in Troy, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to get started on a quote, don’t hesitate to contact us or call our technicians at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
Much like an overhead crane system keeps your own operations flowing smoothly, we want to make sure that every aspect of working with our staff is as easy and seamless as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments across the nation, our service technicians are all factory-trained and have received additional accreditations in the field. Continuing education is vital to our organization as it ensures that everyone stays up-to-date with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our servicemen are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Troy, MO
Whether you need an overhead crane installed in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can build a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing potential problems and avoiding them. Having a stable overhead structure installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Troy, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, correct, adjust, update, or fully replace any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled crane maintenance – We coordinate maintenance according to your schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the costs and hassle of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 service and repair for your equipment, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to update or repair your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
- Overhead Crane Inspection
- Overhead Crane Repair
- Overhead Crane Brakes
- Overhead Crane Service
- Overhead Crane Automation
- Electric Hoists
Overhead Crane Equipment and Parts in Troy, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Troy, MO, our facility boasts the competitive advantage of either replacing parts with like components or reverse engineering them. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we offer high-quality crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Troy, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your manufacturing firm, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of a system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, updated, altered, repaired, or reinstalled crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items may be thoroughly inspected to determine their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you need to have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Troy, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Troy, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.