Overhead Crane Service in Pike County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Pike County, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
More than just being a sales outlet for crane parts and other material handling, we are also regarded as the Midwest’s premier full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Pike County, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Technicians in the Industry
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is important to our organization as it ensures that our staff stays up-to-date with the latest technologies, code updates, and newest regulations.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Pike County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in an existing structure or in a brand new construction facility, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continuously meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a stable overhead structure installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
For jib cranes, runways, hoists, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Pike County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, update, replace, correct, or adjust any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your schedule saves the hassle and costs of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of squandered man hours, lost production, and missed deadlines. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your overhead crane system, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to update or repair your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
- Overhead Crane Inspection
- Overhead Crane Repair
- Overhead Crane Brakes
- Overhead Crane Service
- Overhead Crane Automation
- Electric Hoists
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Pike County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Pike County, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide top-of-the-line crane equipment and parts that are proven to deliver at every level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Pike County, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect your investment with our full line of OSHA-compliant overhead crane inspections according to your schedule. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of your crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Visual and operational inspections performed monthly or as often as daily to keep the crane in peak operating condition.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes wire ropes, brakes, mechanical couplings, drive components, and limits/limit operation.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you should have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Pike County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Speak with our expert service masters to see how we can keep your systems and operations working at optimal capacity! To get started on a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Pike County, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.