Overhead Crane Service in Pettis County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Pettis County, MO. From conception and design all the way to the full modernization of outdated systems, you can depend on Engineered Lifting Systems to be there throughout the entire life of your overhead crane system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Pettis County, MO, such as:
Engineered Lifting Systems was established in 2004 with the simple goal of becoming a valued partner to manufacturing firms in industries of all types. To see how our wide breadth of overhead crane services can help your manufacturing firm or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the United States, our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continued education is beneficial to us as it ensures that our staff stays up-to-date with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes PLC-based control systems, HMI, and Magnetek variable frequency drives. Our technicians are fluent in DC controls, AC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Pettis County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets even your most demanding lifting requirements.
After we perform field checks and provide you with the proper drawings, we get to work on building you an overhead crane structure that will continuously meet your budget, timing, and specific needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and avoiding them. Having a solid crane installed by a reliable crane company in the first place will not only keep your employees safer, but will be more efficient for your overall operations moving into the future.
From single and double bridge cranes to jib cranes, hoists, runways, and more, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Pettis County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any time and for any application, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance according to your schedule in order to minimize costly downtime. Being able to replace or repair components on your schedule saves the costs and hassle of having to do an emergency repair at an inconvenient time.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your overhead crane system, or send a part directly to our shop, if possible, for quick repair.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you call us to update or repair your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
- Overhead Crane Inspection
- Overhead Crane Repair
- Overhead Crane Brakes
- Overhead Crane Service
- Overhead Crane Automation
- Electric Hoists
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Pettis County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Pettis County, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, such as:
Overhead Crane Inspection Pettis County, MO
Crane systems are valuable to your facility, both in terms of the investment you have poured into them and for keeping every step of your operations flowing smoothly. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but it could lead to fines and downtime if OSHA were to perform an on-site audit and issue citations.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, ASME, and CMAA standards throughout the lifetime of your system:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, repaired, reinstalled, updated, or altered crane should be be properly inspected before the first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes limits and limit operation, brakes, mechanical couplings, wire ropes, and drive components.
Inspection frequency is based on the application, environmental, and service factors of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you need to have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Get in Touch With Our Overhead Crane Company in Pettis County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Pettis County, MO, please contact us or call our office at 866-756-1200.