Overhead Crane Service in Marion County, MO
Overhead crane service company in Marion County, MO. Engineered Lifting Systems is available to help keep your crane operations running at optimal capacity throughout the entire life of the system.
Rather than viewing our company as simply a sales outlet for material handling, we also pride ourselves on being the Midwest’s leading full-service crane company. We provide an extensive spectrum of overhead crane services in Marion County, MO, including:
Since 2004, Engineered Lifting Systems has been a reliable partner to businesses in all types of industries. To learn more about all of our overhead crane services or to receive a quote, do not hesitate to contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.
Best Overhead Crane Service Company and Team
When you choose the team at Engineered Lifting Systems, we want to make the process as seamless and easy as possible. As one of the best overhead crane service departments in the U.S., our team of engineers and service technicians have been fully trained and accredited in their respective fields. Continuing education is vital to us as it ensures that everyone stays up-to-date with the newest regulations, latest technologies, and code updates.
Our technical training includes HMI, Magnetek variable frequency drives, and PLC-based control systems. Our servicemen are fluent in AC controls, DC controls, and even pneumatic powered cranes.
Overhead Crane Installation in Marion County, MO
Whether you need overhead crane installation in a newly-constructed facility or in an existing structure, our engineers can design a turnkey system that meets and exceeds your expectations.
After performing extensive field checks and drawings, we get to work on building you a system that will continuously meet your timing, budget, and needs. Installation of overhead lifting equipment requires attention to detail in both foreseeing dangerous safety issues and preventing them. Having a secure crane installed by a trustworthy crane company in the first place will not only keep everyone on the floor safer, but will also keep your operations flowing smoother than ever before.
For hoists, runways, jib cranes, and single/double bridge cranes, contact Engineered Lifting Systems to install your crane system now.
Overhead Crane Repair in Marion County, MO
Our service masters have the capabilities to repair, replace, update, adjust, or correct any and all of your equipment deficiencies at any point in the life of your system when it becomes necessary, including:
- Scheduled maintenance repair – We coordinate maintenance around your production schedule to minimize costly downtime. Being able to repair or replace components on your time saves the costs and hassle of repairing your crane during an emergency service call.
- Emergency overhead crane repair – Unexpected downtime for your overhead crane carries a heavy price because of missed deadlines, squandered man hours, and lost production time. We offer 24/7 repair and service for your equipment, or send it to our shop to help get your facility back into production as soon as possible.
- Overhead crane modernization – In today’s industry, you need to keep up with the advancing technologies in order to keep up with modern production needs. When you utilize our team to repair and update your system, you are getting the best service in the nation.
- Overhead Crane Inspection
- Overhead Crane Repair
- Overhead Crane Brakes
- Overhead Crane Service
- Overhead Crane Automation
- Electric Hoists
Overhead Crane Parts and Equipment in Marion County, MO
As an OEM of crane equipment in Marion County, MO, we have the unique advantage to either replace parts of your system with like components or reverse engineer a replacement part. At Engineered Lifting Systems, we provide high-quality parts that are proven to deliver at any level of shipping and manufacturing, including:
Overhead Crane Inspection Marion County, MO
Overhead cranes are valuable to your facility, both in terms of keeping your operations flowing smoothly and the investment you’ve poured into them. We want to help protect that investment with our thorough, OSHA-compliant crane inspection services. If you neglect inspections, not only will your efficiency suffer, but you could suffer costly citations from OSHA if they were to do an on-site audit.
We perform three different types of inspections to meet OSHA, CMAA, and ASME standards throughout the lifetime of a crane:
- Initial Crane Inspection – Any new, reinstalled, altered, repaired, or updated crane should be inspected prior to first use.
- Frequent Crane Inspection – Operational and visual inspections performed monthly or as often as daily in order to maintain the peak performance of your entire system.
- Periodic Crane Inspection – Individual items are meticulously examined to improve their condition on a monthly or annual-basis. This includes drive components, brakes, limits and limit operation, wire ropes, and mechanical couplings.
Inspection frequency is based on environmental, service, and the application of your specific crane operation. For help determining how often you need to have your crane looked at, get in touch with our crane inspection company.
Contact Our Overhead Crane Company in Marion County, MO | Engineered Lifting Systems
Talk to the expert technicians to see how we can optimize your overhead crane system now! To receive a quote for any one of our overhead crane services in Marion County, MO, please contact us or call our team at 866-756-1200.